Home > Academics > Undergraduate Programs and Admissions > Current Undergrad > Letter, Form, & Override Requests

Letter, Form, & Override Requests

Forms for Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering undergraduate students

  • To request a course permission click here >
  • To request a letter from the ECE Undergraduate Advising Office, click here >
  • To request a skills verification document click here >
  • EECS 399 Directed Study/Independent Research Form >
  • EECS 499 Directed Study/Independent Research Form >
  • To request an advisor signature on a Co-Op Degree Form, click here for the form, fill out your portion, and then email it to eceadvising@umich.edu

Illness Reporting Form

Fill out this form to alert your instructors and your advisor that you are sick. It will ask the date you were unable to attend classes due to your illness. You are encouraged to reach out to instructors as soon as you are able to begin making up missed work, and you may be asked to provide documentation, if required.