Apply for Master of Engineering (MEng)
The MEng degree in ECE is designed to serve students pursuing a terminal, professional Master’s degree. The degree is offered with a concentration area in either Data Science and Machine Learning (DS/ML), Autonomous systems (AS), or Microelectronics and Integrated Circuits (MI).
Questions? Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
- Academic Statement of Purpose
- Statement about your academic and research background, your career goals, and how Michigan’s graduate program will help you meet your career and educational objectives. It should be 1-3 pages.
- Personal Statement
- This is not the Academic Statement of Purpose, but a discussion of the personal journey/story that has led to your decision to seek a graduate degree. This should be 1 page.
- Domestic Students – Refer to ECE Financial Aid on how to write your personal statement to assist you in making you eligible for fellowships.
- Official transcripts from all universities/colleges attended
- 3 Letters of Recommendations
- At least 2 from faculty/course instructors who are familiar with your work in the classroom and/or lab
- GRE Scores
- The GRE will be required from those graduating from an international institution for their undergraduate degree.
- The GRE will be accepted but not required for those graduating from a US institution for their undergraduate degree.
- English Proficiency Examination Scores (applicants whose native language is not English)
- Visit the College of Engineering website for further details
For further instructions and important details about applying from the College of Engineering, please visit this website.