Apply for Master of Engineering
The MEng degree in ECE is designed to serve students pursuing a terminal, professional Master’s degree. The degree is offered with a concentration area in either Data Science and Machine Learning (DS/ML) or Autonomous systems (AS).
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
- Academic Statement of Purpose
- Statement about your academic and research background, your career goals, and how Michigan’s graduate program will help you meet your career and educational objectives. It should be 1-3 pages.
- Personal Statement
- This is not the Academic Statement of Purpose, but a discussion of the personal journey/story that has led to your decision to seek a graduate degree. This should be 1 page.
- Domestic Students – Refer to ECE Financial Aid on how to write your personal statement to assist you in making you eligible for fellowships.
- Official transcripts from all universities/colleges attended
- 3 Letters of Recommendations
- At least 2 from faculty/course instructors who are familiar with your work in the classroom and/or lab
- GRE Scores
- GRE test scores are optional for the Fall 2022 application for all Michigan ECE graduate degrees (PhD, MS, MEng). In assessing applications, we seek to build the most accurate picture of a student’s likelihood of succeeding in their desired degree program. Therefore, for individuals who do not submit GRE scores, additional, careful scrutiny will be considered in their other submitted application materials.
- English Proficiency Examination Scores (applicants whose native language is not English)
- Visit the College of Engineering website for further details
For further instructions and important details about applying from the College of Engineering, please visit this website.