Home > EECS Building Access
EECS Building Access
EECS Hours and Entry
- Students have access to the EECS Building at any time with a valid/current MCard; others in the U-M community can enter during the hours of 7AM-midnight, M-F with an MCard.
- All individuals must make a daily health attestation prior to entering the building. To do so, use the COVID-19 Screening Survey, called ResponsiBlue, found at https://healthscreen.umich.edu/.
- Access to the building will be through card reader doors. It will be necessary to perform a card swipe to enter the building. Each individual must swipe and no tailgating is allowed. Individuals should queue in line with six feet of distance between each other to wait their turn to swipe in. Entry doors are marked.
- Egress doors are marked.
- As elsewhere on campus, cloth face coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required at all times.
- Students must maintain appropriate social distancing, currently 6 ft.
- Students should plan to enter the building to attend class or for other specific approved reasons.