Home > EECS Building Access
EECS/COE Buildings and North Campus Research Complex Access
- Beginning August 23, CoE buildings will be unlocked from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, with access until midnight to all valid UM MCards.
- From midnight to 7 a.m. and 24 hrs per day on Saturdays and Sundays, access is restricted to CoE faculty, staff and students.
- North Campus Research Complex (NCRC) will have public access, staffed by guards, at the lobbies of Bldgs 28 and 32. All other doors will be locked and require card access. NCRC building access information can be found here.
- All individuals must make a daily health attestation prior to entering the building. To do so, use the COVID-19 Screening Survey, called ResponsiBlue, found at https://healthscreen.umich.edu/.
- As elsewhere on campus, masks are required.