Friday Night AI – AI, Personalized Technology, and Mental Health When
Add to Google Calendar
AI and personalized technologies are transforming everyday life. They facilitate individualized information delivery, offer personalized monitoring strategies, and opportunities for specific therapy. They enable innovative tools and health-focused applications that empower individuals, their friends and families, to track and learn their emotional patterns in order to strengthen support systems. Join us for an evening of AI to engage with University of Michigan experts as they discuss the implications of using AI for mental health care:
- How will AI and personalized technologies fit into the mental health care system?
- Who benefits? How?
- How do we measure outcomes?
- Are we heading towards an AI-based mental health care system?
- What are the benefits of using AI for mental health?
- How efficient are virtual therapists?