Alumni job postings
This page includes job postings by various employers looking for University of Michigan ECE alumni. They are added in reverse chronological order, most recent jobs at the top of the list.
These jobs are placed here by request. If you’d like a job posted here, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Jobs
July 30, 2021
Software Systems Engineer – SiTime (Dexter)
SiTime Corporation (NASDAQ: SITM), a MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) and analog semiconductor company, offers the industry’s best performing, most advanced, and most reliable timing solutions. Our team is passionate about solving the most difficult timing problems in high-performance electronics. We have shipped over 2 billion units to customers worldwide, and a 90% share of MEMS timing
The Software Systems Engineer is responsible for the development of software systems that are the infrastructure for productization of SiTime’s revolutionary MEMS-based timing products. Responsibilities include software framework development for test automation, systems / algorithms / firmware development, mixed-signal characterization, and prototyping of test and FA methodologies.
• Design and implement test automation to characterize and release into production a variety of MEMS based, mixed-signal timing devices
• Design and implement database, front-end and back-end of software framework
• Participate in software release process including code review, bug fix and release documentation
• Develop and carry out experiments to prototype new technologies and system architectures
• Work with team to design, develop and validate PCB test platform and firmware to enable automated testing
• Develop and transfer algorithms to final test and production environments
• Support the bring-up of specialized programming systems overseas
• Work with MEMS and circuit design team to evaluate new silicon and specify design improvements for performance enhancements
• MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science. PhD preferred. Exceptional candidates with other technical backgrounds will be considered
• Experience in the development of software automation and testing
• Excellent programming skills in MATLAB and Python
• Hands-on experience with electronics laboratory bench instrumentation including oscilloscopes, digital signal analyzers, etc.
• Strong statistical analysis and problem-solving skills
• High level of self-motivation and drive to make an impact
• Programming ability in micro-controllers, C or C++, SQL
• Fundamental knowledge and understanding of mixed-signal circuits
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com
July 16, 2021
Senior Backend Engineer – The Social Institute (Durham, NC – possibly remote)
July 8, 2021
Systems Engineer – SiTime (Dexter)
Senior Systems Engineer – SiTime (Dexter)