The ECE Undergraduate Advising Office is currently closed for walk-in traffic. We intend to offer the same support and advising as always via email, phone calls, and virtual advising appointments.
Virtual Appointments: To schedule a virtual advising appointment with a faculty advisor, please use the Appointment Scheduler to set up an advising appointment as usual and then keep an eye on your email for a special link to join the meeting virtually.
For any other ECE advising questions, comments or concerns, there are several ways you can contact us:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us via Google Hangouts (email@example.com) during normal business hours
- Call us at 734-763-2305. You can send us your request via email and we’ll call you directly *or* you can call our office phone (734-763-2305) and leave a message. Be sure to include your UMID and the best number to reach you.
Forms for EE and CE students:
- To request a course permission click here >
- To request a letter, including Reduced Course Load (RCL), Optional Practical Training (OPT), and credit transfer letters, click here >
Electrical Engineering (EE)
EE Chief Program Advisor:
Computer Engineering (CE)
CE Chief Program Advisor:
Advising Office Staff
ECE Advising Coordinator
Hanna Swift Bird
ECE Student Services Assistant
3415 EECS; Phone: (734) 763-2305