ECE Undergraduate Advising Office
The ECE Undergraduate Advising Office is here and happy to help! Our office is located in 3415 EECS. We are open from 9:00am to 5:00pm, closed from 12:00-1:00pm. To schedule an advising appointment with one of our faculty advisors, please visit our appointment scheduler:
For ECE undergraduate advising questions, there are several ways you can contact us:
- Stop by in person at 3415 EECS
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 734-763-2305. If you reach our voicemail, please leave a message including your UMID and the best number to reach you.
Forms for EE and CE students
- To request a course permission click here >
- To request a letter from the ECE Undergraduate Advising Office, click here >
- To request a skills verification document click here >
- EECS 399 Directed Study/Independent Research Form >
- EECS 499 Directed Study/Independent Research Form >
- To request an advisor signature on a Co-Op Degree Form, click here for the form, fill out your portion, and then email it to email@example.com
Illness Reporting Form – Fill out this form to alert your instructors and your advisor that you are sick. It will ask the date you were unable to attend classes due to your illness. You are encouraged to reach out to instructors as soon as you are able to begin making up missed work, and you may be asked to provide documentation, if required.
Peer Advisors are current students in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering who can assist with choosing courses, registering for classes, and interpreting the policies and procedures. As students, ECE Peer Advisors have a personal insight into life at U of M. They can answer questions about classes, professors, student organizations, research, and campus life in general.
ECE Peer Advisors will return in the Fall 2022 semester.
Electrical Engineering (EE)
EE Chief Program Advisor:
Computer Engineering (CE)
CE Chief Program Advisor:
Advising Office Staff
ECE Undergraduate Advising Coordinator
ECE Undergraduate Advising Assistant