The ECE Undergraduate Advising Office is operating remotely during the Fall 2020 semester. We continue to offer the same support and advising as always via email, phone calls, and virtual advising appointments, and are happy to help answer any questions you might have. Please reach out to us!
Virtual Appointments: To schedule a virtual advising appointment with a faculty advisor, please use the Appointment Scheduler to select a date and time that works for you. Check your email for meeting link details the night before your advising appointment.
For any other ECE advising questions, there are several ways you can contact us:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Chat with us via Google Hangouts (firstname.lastname@example.org) during normal business hours
- Call us at 734-763-2305. You can send us your request via email and we’ll call you directly *or* you can call our office phone (734-763-2305) and leave a message. Be sure to include your UMID and the best number to reach you.
Forms for EE and CE students:
- To request a course permission click here >
- To request a letter, including Reduced Course Load (RCL), Optional Practical Training (OPT), and credit transfer letters, click here >
Electrical Engineering (EE)
EE Chief Program Advisor:
Computer Engineering (CE)
CE Chief Program Advisor:
Advising Office Staff
ECE Advising Coordinator
Hanna Swift Bird
ECE Student Services Assistant