Contact our Students
The EECS department has announcement systems which allow you to send your communication directly to our undergraduate and graduate students.
Contact our Graduate Students
Please include the message exactly as you would like it to be forwarded with the correct formatting, subject line, and any attachments included with your request. The graduate program staff have final say over approval of forwarded messages.
Submit a request to contact CSE grad students by emailing: email@example.com
Submit a request to contact ECE grad students by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Undergraduate Students
Please include the message exactly as you would like it to be forwarded with the correct formatting, subject line, and any attachments included with your request. The undergraduate program staff have final say over approval of forwarded messages.
If you would like to reach multiple groups of students, please include all groups in the “To” field of your message.
- Computer Engineering (CE) Undergraduate Students: email@example.com
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE) Undergraduate Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Science LSA (CS-LSA) Undergraduate Students: email@example.com
- Data Science (DS) Undergraduate Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electrical Engineering (EE) Undergraduate Students: email@example.com
After emailing these groups the EECS department will receive a request to approve your email. If approved, the email will be sent to our students and the message will appear in student inboxes directly from you, the sender. If denied, you will receive an email letting you know the reason why. Some reasons a message might be denied include:
- Your message was deemed inappropriate for distribution to our students.
- Your message was not formatted to be sent directly to students. Please resubmit and address it to the students you wish to send it to as if you were sending directly to them.
Announcements will be reviewed within 1-2 business days.
Job postings should be sent to the Engineering Career Resource Center (ECRC). The Engineering Career Resource Center hosts Engineering Careers, by 12twenty an online system allowing you to post employment opportunities that will be easily accessible to all of our students. Your posting will appear on the system (used by all our undergraduate and graduate students) and will be emailed to all students who have expressed an interest in that type of job. You will find the Engineering Careers login page here.